- About the Commonwealth Bank Group
- Information we collect
- How we use your information
- Who we exchange your information with
- Credit checks and credit reporting
- Keeping your information secure
- Accessing, updating and correcting your information
- Making a privacy complaint
- How to contact us and find out more.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, tax organizers, worksheets and other documents;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. Our Accounting firms Adelaide will never disclose nonpublic information about our clients.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
During the course of our relationship with you, our Adelaide accounting services tell you more about how we handle your information, such as when you complete an application or claims form or receive terms and conditions or a Product Disclosure Statement. When you receive this information, please consider it carefully.
We update our policy from time-to-time, so refer to this page for the latest version. If you have any questions, please contact us.